Chesterfield Medieval Fun Day
Step back to the Middle Ages at the Chesterfield Medieval Fun Day.
- Visit the medieval encampment in the grounds of the Crooked Spire from 10am – 4pm. Watch the Troops march at 11am & 1.30pm and the skirmishes at 12.30pm & 2.30pm
- Meet the Court jester, medieval beggars, a goblin, the big bad wolf and a dragon!
- Climb the tower for a close up view of the Spire and see Chesterfield from up high. Tours will take place throughout the day. Adults £5. Children £3
- Chesterfield Market will be full of stalls for you to take a look at, from charity stands to street food as well as a whole host of traders from our general and flea markets. The Market Hall will also be open 9am – 5pm. The event sees stallholders enter into the fun by wearing fancy dress, selling goods and providing children’s games.
- Head to the ‘Day in the Middle Ages’ exhibition at Chesterfield Museum to find out more about medieval armour, religion and battlefield surgery.
- New Square will come alive with a Fun Fair hosted by Proctors with Mad House. Open Tuesday 25 & Wednesday 26 July 10am – 4pm.
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall for the day, please email email@example.com.