What’s New in Search 2017
This seminar will bring you right up to date with changes in the world of search engines, from developments in Google’s search result pages to recent algorithm changes, new pay per click advertising features, the impact of voice search and what the future is likely to hold for search.
This breakfast seminar will cover;
By its nature, the content of this briefing could change up to the day of the event, but you will learn about:
- New features in organic search results on Google and Bing and how they impact you
- The most recent changes to (and effects of) Google’s search algorithm
- What Google’s “mobile-first” index means and how to be ready for it
- Google’s explanation of crawl budget and why this is important
- The SEO techniques currently achieving success in the industry
- New AdWords features like automated call extensions, promoted places, similar audiences & Customer Match for Shopping, Google Customer Reviews and new Quality Score reports
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and they only need to go through this process once. If they have not registered yet, they can do so by the following link: http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.