The Hollingwood Hub is a non-residential conference venue in Chesterfield
The David Trickett Meeting Room at the Hollingwood Hub is named after David Trickett, the much loved and respected Vice Chair of the Trust who died in November 2010. The whole of one wall is glass, looking out over the lock. There are tables and benches outside on the verandah, on the patio and in the garden. The room comfortably holds 60 seated in rows or 30 around tables.
- Community Rate (e.g. schools, societies) £15 per hour
- Social Rate (e.g. private parties) £20 per hour
- Commercial Rate (e.g. company events) £40 per hour
Catering can be arranged through Katey’s Coffee Shop.
To hire the 12-seater tripboat, Madeline, costs £50 per hour. For larger groups, it is possible to hire John Varley, also 12 seats, as well for periods of two hours or more.
Please note, we can arrange Humanist Ceremonies, e.g. Weddings, Namings and Funerals, in conjunction with Richard Aldridge, a Humanist Minister.
Hollingwood Hub is the home of the Chesterfield Canal Trust and the Chesterfield Canal Partnership. It has four parts:
1. The offices of the Trust and the Partnership are in the old Hollingwood Lock House.
2. Katey’s Coffee Shop.
3. The David Trickett Meeting Room.
4. The garden, canal, lock and car park which holds over 60 cars.
|Room||Theatre Style||Board Room||Exhibition Space (Square Metres)||Natural light||WIFI||Other details|
For further information contact:
22 Works Road,
Tel: 01246 477569