Business Chesterfield Campaign
The Business Chesterfield campaign focuses on supporting the creation of and growth of Chesterfield businesses.
One of Destination Chesterfield’s key strengths is its engagement with the business community working with them to identify the support that is required and sharing the information about the opportunities available for businesses.
The coronavirus pandemic has led to a need for a proactive range of activity to promote the support that is available and how to access it in a timely manner.
There are several key areas of activity during the period of the plan – Job retention, awareness of support opportunities, support for people to start their own businesses and the continued support of existing businesses to grow or restructure their operations to meet operational and cultural changes due to Covid and its impact on the economy.
Key Activity from 2020 – 2023
- Coronavirus Business Support Campaign
- Chesterfield Innovation Support Programme
- Entrepreneurship Campaign
- Promoting business support, development and funding opportunities
- Chesterfield Jobs Campaign
- Promotion of business success and growth.