Incubation Street Campaign
The incubation street campaign looks to attract new town and district centre business, supporting existing businesses to develop and encouraging more local residents and visitors to support our town.
Outcomes: By December 2015 the projects of Destination Chesterfield will see…..
Prosperous and attractive town and district centres.
A proactive network of high street businesses that work together to improve the town’s offer and promote Chesterfield.
- Summer and Christmas in Chesterfield campaigns
- Chesterfield Local Campaign including retail and evening economy promotion
- Promote training, funding and mentoring opportunities for start up and growing business
- Identify where value can be added to existing businesses and develop mentoring and training based on feedback.
- Review the layout and the environment of Chesterfield Market with a view to creating more viable stalls for potential start up businesses.
- Chesterfield Retail Awards
- % of town centre shops occupied: 95% by December 2015
- Summer and Christmas Marketing Campaigns: Return on investment of at least 10:1 for each campaign