Artificial Intelligence Demystified: Assess possible implementation in your Business
The number of companies engaged in AI in the UK has grown 145%!
The session will help define: Knowledge Based AI, Machine Learning & Optimisation
With, Artificial Intelligence (AI) being used in more and more business sectors, this session will focus on both the service and manufacturing sectors with examples of how AI has been used, is being used and foresight into how it may change business in the short and medium terms.
It has been estimated that AI could add an additional £630bn to the UK economy by 2035. Investment raised by UK digital tech sector companies in 2020 exceeded £10bn, forecasts expect 100,000 new job vacancies for 2021-22.
What will this session cover?
Examples used will include:
- Optimising customer service operations; resources, processes and supply chains
- Automating risk management, compliance, fraud detection
- Analysis of user behaviours on your website
- Enabling improved productivity, automated workflow and modernisation.
We will present considerations for implementation:
- The limitations of AI
- regulation and ethical AI
- Is AI the best approach always, return-on-investment
and offer future foresight into:
- Regulation is and will be behind technology
- AI to give understandability of its decisions, resolving bias and other issues.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at MD’s CEO’s and CTO’s looking to scale and grow their business through technology.
This webinar is open to eligible SMEs located in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire.
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
This session will be delivered by Dr Ioannis Kypraios, Associate Professor in Games and AI at De Montfort University.