Chesterfield 41 Club / National Association of Round Tables: Brampton Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting
Chesterfield 41 Club and the National Association of Round Tables invite you to a Brampton brewery tour and beer tasting on Friday 7 February 2020.
This event is Free of charge to young professional and business men of 18 -45 years of age in the Chesterfield area, who may also be interested in discovering more about the Non Profit National Association of Round Tables.
30,000 men around the world are part of Round Table. It provides an opportunity for unforgettable experiences and to make a difference. Whether it’s Santa sleighs, Fun runs or climbing Kilimanjaro, Round Table raises over £3million per year.
Membership is open to men of 18 to 45 years of age and is part of a family of organisations which includes Ladies Circle – open to women of 18 to 45 years of age and is Round Table’s sister organisation.
The evening will include:
- A tour of Brampton Brewery;
- A talk on brewing and a brief history of Brampton Brewery by Chris Radford, MD and Master Brewer, Brampton Brewery;
- A beer tasting;
- A light buffet supper;
- A talk on Round Table – what it is and what is stands for – from existing Round Tablers who will share their experiences.
Round Table is an opportunity to:
- Do something different!
- Socialise with the greatest friends;
- Give something back to the community.
Book your place
If you are interested please contact John Lamb to secure your place!
To find out more about Round Table visit www.roundtable.co.uk
To find out more about the 41 Club visit www.41club.org