Cert Unlimited- Free Learning Events
A new Chesterfield College Group company, Cert Unlimited, has been launched to provide an effective, high-quality, live online learning experience for employers and individuals across the UK. The company are inviting leaders and managers to join them on a series of free webinars about a range of business topics to experience the quality of their virtual delivery and meet the trainers.
Cert Unlimited, has developed a solution to provide a live and engaging learning experience which provides the next best thing to being in a classroom physically. The Cert Unlimited learning platform offers a quality online experience which also recreates the benefits of being able to interact with teachers and other students.
The live, online courses are delivered from a purpose-built broadcast studio by trainers with expertise in their subject. The company use a platform which enables live interaction between the trainer and students for group work, discussion, and that all-important social aspect, which makes a huge difference to the learning experience.
The courses have been designed to suit a variety of different job roles and levels, from existing talent/future leaders within the organisation, to experienced senior level managers and heads looking to add something extra to their skillset. The in-demand accredited courses give students industry recognised training and a skillset to boost their knowledge and performance at work.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Webinar – Scope Series – Managing Scope – 18th Feb
- Webinar – Planning Series – Activity not event – 4th March
- Webinar – Planning Series – Planning to sensible horizons – 11th March
- Webinar – Planning Series – Estimating is not a promise – 18th March
- Webinar – Communication Series – Transparency: the bedrock of good communication – 8th April
- Webinar – Communication Series – Communicating virtually – 15th April
- Webinar – Communication Series – Communicating within a team – 22nd April