Chatsworth Road Festival
Once again the people of Chatsworth Road are pulling out all the stops to offer a varied programme of events and offers. Organised by businesses and the local community, this year’s Chatsworth Road Festival takes place from Thursday 5th October to Sunday 8th October .
Highlights of the event include:
- A tea tasting workshop with James Pogson of Northern Tea Merchants on the 5th/6th October
- Teresa Lamberelli’s Pasta and Prosecco Evening with live laid back music from Michael Moore. 3 course meal and prosecco on arrival
- A fashion show hosted by Blanc and Blanc Occasions followed by a two course luncheon at Nonnas on the 11th October
- Brampton Food Market – pick up a range of local produce and gifts on the 7th October
- A Tower Tour at St Thomas Church on the 6th October
- The Barrel Inn are holding a black tie charity Casino night, raising funds for Nenna Kind on the 7th October
- Pop in to Ashes Hair Design to support their cake sale for Ashgate Hospice on the 5th October
- Watch the Cock and Magpie Morris and Chesterfield Garland Dancers perform outside Libby’s Café.
For a full list of events and activities please click here.