Connect and Reflect – Community Chesterfield
These sessions, hosted by Community Chesterfield are a chance to connect with others, network, share best practice and learn from each other. They will be discussing these big topics, with a local twist to create opportunities for change.
The events are recommended for:
- Community, Voluntary & Third Sector organisations or groups in Derbyshire. You could be a member of staff, a manager, volunteer, supporter, trustee, or member.
- Staff and Students of the University of Derby
- Individuals working within Health or Social Care Services in Derbyshire. You could work or volunteer in any capacity for the NHS, Local Authority or a private health or social care provider.
- Local Derbyshire Businesses who would like to make a difference in their area, generate some good news stories and meet their civic objectives.
This program aims to connect the community, health & social care, local businesses, and the university to discuss, learn from, and reflect on the common experiences we have. Build your network and work with others to see how you can address a challenge.
Sessions will be facilitated by Community Chesterfield. They will include a keynote presentation from our ‘Community Organisation Collaborator’ to provide real-world local context. You will have the opportunity to share your own experiences, challenges, viewpoints, and solutions. These sessions will start the dialogue, which will continued by an online networking space and informal meetings for participants to connect and work together.
• July 18th – Connect & Reflect Facilitated Topic Session. The Reality of Local Recruitment
• August 15th – Connect & Reflect Update Meeting
• September 19th – Connect & Reflect Facilitated Topic Session. Preparing for an Aging Population
• October 17th – Connect & Reflect Update Meeting
• November 21st – Connect & Reflect Facilitated Topic Session. What does “Being Green” mean in Derbyshire?
• December 19th – Connect & Reflect Update Meeting
• January 16th – Connect & Reflect Facilitated Topic Session. Promoting Positive Wellbeing
• February 20th – Connect & Reflect Update Meeting
• March 19th – Connect & Reflect Facilitated Topic Session. The Language of Inclusivity
• April 16th – Connect & Reflect Update Meeting
For any further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org