De-carbonising and growing your business sustainably
The global pandemic is challenging business models and approaches to sustainable growth. Businesses are experiencing unprecedented levels of turbulence and whilst some are thriving, many others are on the verge of collapse. For many, however, the drive to de-carbonise and grow sustainably remains the focus of their business strategy.
This virtual event will share approaches to de-carbonisation, as well as tools, techniques, and best practice across different sectors. A range of experts will share insights into the latest innovations in de-carbonisation, strategies for sustainable growth, and highlight the business support currently available for SMEs. We hope you can join us to share your experiences, network and learn new skills to support your business’ de-carbonisation practices.
It’s a free event open to all small businesses and it is organised by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) DE-carbonise project, which is hosted at the University of Derby in partnership with Derby City Council and Derbyshire County Council.
What will be covered:
- Welcome and introduction
- Energy efficiency advice for SMEs – including information in relation to Derby City Council and Derbyshire County Council grants
- Innovation towards de-carbonisation – providing examples of innovative projects and ways we are able to support business decarbonisation
- De-carbonising: tools and techniques for SMEs
- Strategies for clean growth – outlining strategies and support for moving towards clean and sustainable growth
- Question and Answer Session – opportunities to pose you’re question to our expert panel
- Current challenges linked to decarbonisation linked to the current COVID parameters
- Business insight – Lindhurst Engineering
- Business insight – Crassus