Getting Started with Microsoft 365: SharePoint and Teams – Hosted by D2N2 Growth Hub
Are you already using or considering subscribing to Microsoft 365 for your SME? If you are, this webinar is designed to help you get started and provide you with the information you need to maximise the effectiveness of this powerful productivity cloud.
Microsoft 365 (previously known as Office 365) provides innovative apps and cloud services. It offers a number of advantages to SMEs as it allows users to work from anywhere, supports collaboration and gives users access to the very latest Microsoft programmes.
This webinar will help you get started and will provide you with lots of advice and tips, including information on licences that would be most suitable for an SME.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for anyone who owns or runs an SME and would like to learn more about Microsoft 365’s tools and capabilities and wants to get the most from their subscription.
This webinar is aimed at SMEs. Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this workshop.
What will be covered?
- Choosing a Microsoft 365 license that’s right for your business.
- Understanding the features of Microsoft 365 including Business Standard & Business Basics, MS Teams and SharePoint.
- Using SharePoint effectively to get more from your company Intranet, web pages, news sites and team sites.
- Maximising Document Management in SharePoint by getting to grips with Version Control and Filters and gaining an insight into security features for your Sites, Documents and List Libraries.
What outcomes can you expect?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Emerge with a clearer view of the Microsoft 365 licenses that would be suitable for your business requirements.
- Have an improved understanding of the applications in SharePoint and Microsoft Teams and their accompanying licenses for Document Management, Screen Sharing and Video Calling.
- 10.00am – 10.45am – Webinar presentation
- 10.45am – 11.00am – Break
- 11.00am – 11.45am – Webinar presentation
- 11.45am – 12.00pm – Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Mark Cawar is an experienced IT professional and cloud specialist who has held senior digital roles for over two decades. For the last 6 years, Mark has been working in a consulting capacity – helping SMEs across multiple sectors to define, design, and adopt digital infrastructure strategies to improve their business processes.
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.