How to Create Wellbeing Habits for High Performance – D2N2 Webinar
Most people appreciate that keeping themselves fit and healthy allows them to better deal with the pressures of everyday life. Yet, despite this, many people still struggle to implement what they know is good for them. If we know what is good for our wellbeing and performance, why is it so difficult for us to change our habits?
Negative habit formation often happens without you realising and can act as an obstacle to personal performance. It is therefore important to establish and reinforce habits that will influence performance in a positive way.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to creating wellbeing. Every individual is unique, so it is important to tailor your wellbeing habits to suit you, your circumstances and the resources you have available.
Who should attend this workshop?
This workshop is aimed at business owners and employees who want to improve their wellbeing habits and have a positive impact on their performance at work in a sustainable way. The workshop will be a combination of interactive discussions, individual and group work.
This workshop is aimed at SMEs. Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
What will we cover?
- Understanding the link between wellbeing and performance to enable you to assign more meaning to take action
- Creating your own wellbeing goals and daily wellbeing habit tracker to monitor your progress
- Applying neuroscience research to habit formation, performance and wellbeing to understand why change can be difficult but not impossible
- Learning how to change unhelpful habits and create healthy habits by taking small simple steps
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Manage your day to day energy levels and sustain personal effectiveness for longer
- Develop wellbeing habits that are sustainable and become automatic overtime
- Learn new habits that enable you to work smarter and not harder
- Change unhelpful habits and create healthy habits
This is an interactive, Action Planning Online Workshop. You will leave this session with handouts and a practical action plan which can be implemented within your business. Where possible, we would like to encourage you to join this session with your video camera turned on and when instructed by the facilitator, you may un-mute your microphone to take full advantage of the interactive nature of the workshop.
- 10.00am – 10.50am – Workshop presentation
- 10.50am – 11.00am – Break
- 11.00am – 11.50am – Workshop presentation
- 11.50am – 12.00pm – Break
- 12.00pm – 12.45pm – Workshop presentation
- 12.45pm – 1.00pm – Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this workshop?
This engaging session is brought to you by Daksha Patel who specialises in optimising individual and team performance. She is a licensed Neuro Change Solutions Consultant and Certified HeartMath Coach and has over 25 years’ experience working as a Senior Manager, Trainer and Coach.
Daksha has a real passion for inspiring people to make positive changes to habits and behaviours to improve personal and team effectiveness.