How To Have Greater Impact Using Social Media
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Learn how to get the most from social media by understanding what’s working now and strategies that will result in greater web traffic, leads and sales
Most businesses understand the potential power of social media to create awareness of their products and services. But social media is a noisy place. How do you ensure that your message is seen and paid attention to? How do you stop people from simply scrolling past?
In this webinar, we will look at different strategies to get noticed, and the best functions within the platforms that will contribute to generating leads and sales for your business.
This webinar will cover:
- How social media has changed to become an overcrowded marketplace, with businesses competing with other businesses and friends and family
- Understanding the best objectives when using social media for your business
- Algorithms – are they your friend or foe?
- Which content types are currently gaining traction
- Strategies for starting conversations on social media
- Why every business needs to consider a budget for social media advertising
Who Should Attend
Businesses that want to boost their social media presence. This webinar is aimed at SME businesses.
Paul Ince is owner of LikeMind Media in Loughborough and a digital marketing strategist who believes that the people working within the business are best placed to talk about it. He helps organisations understand their voice and puts strategies in place to amplify it to their market. With nearly 20 years’ experience in the IT industry he has supported many businesses to increase their visibility online and grow their business through digital technology.
Book Your Place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. Book here.