Ashgate Hospicecare Light up a Life Ceremony
Support Ashgate Hospicecare this Christmas by shining a light for someone special. Dedicating a light is a lovely way to commemorate the life of someone you love, celebrate how much someone means to you, say thank you for everything someone has done for you or celebrate a special occasion.
Everyone who dedicates a star to their loved one will receive a personal invitation to attend the Light up a Life switch-on ceremony at the hospice on Ashgate Road, Old Brampton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 7JD, at 6pm, on December 8th 2019.
What is Light up a Life?
Light up a Life, which runs throughout the whole of winter, gives you the opportunity to celebrate someone you love. By making a donation and dedicating a star to someone you love, not only will their star shine brightly, you will be helping to ensure that, wherever possible, patients and their families can get the support they need seven days a week, so they can stay at home together, for as long as possible.
How to Light up a Life this Christmas:
- You can dedicate a star to your loved one in the virtual night sky by going to the Ashgate Hospicecare website here.
- You can call the Fundraising Team on 01246 567250 to make your dedication by telephone.
- You can make your dedication in person at Ashgate Hospicecare or in one of their shops.
In return for your Light up a Life donation, you will receive…
- Two Light up a Life stars on which you can write your very own message. You may wish to keep one to display at home and send the other one back to us. We display everyone’s star on a special tree in our reception area.
- A Light up a Life dedication card with your personal message printed on it to keep as a token of our gratitude.
- A small gift of your choice. You can choose between a pin badge or a wishstring bracelet.