What makes an enterprise secure?
The race against the clock to get ready for GDPR!
Central Technology is teaming up with Veeam, Agenci and BRM Solicitors to deliver an event at Chesterfield Football Club aimed at helping businesses prepare for incoming data protection regulations.
- 8.30am – Breakfast, coffee and networking
- 9am – Welcome from CT
- 9.05am – Tom Barker – International cyber security specialist – GDPR requires action. Stop thinking about it. Make a plan. Take action
- 9.20am – George Kenny – Veeam Software backup specialist – The emergence of GDPR, how backup can support compliancy and how your organisation can maintain it
- 9.35am – Amy Hallam, Director, BRM Solicitors – GDPR – Practical Steps for Compliance
- 9.50am – Richard Thompson, Director, CT – A closer look at security solutions to help protect against an attack
- 10.05am – Q&A Panel
- 10.25am – Networking
- 10.45am – Event close