Maximising Your Email Marketing Skills- D2N2 Growth Hub
Are you keen to take your email marketing skills to new heights? If you’re a business owner or marketing lead looking to learn advanced techniques and strategies for personalisation, optimisation and reactivation, this webinar is not to be missed.
Email marketing continues to be a tried and true way of staying engaged with customers and keeping them updated with your latest news and offers.
This ‘Maximising your Email Marketing Skills’ webinar will provide you with the tools and skills needed to boost and maintain engagement levels, keep subscribers subscribed, and create relevant content that resonates with your audience.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is already using email marketing but wants to elevate their know-how to an intermediary or advanced level.
This webinar is aimed at SMEs. Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this workshop.
What will we cover?
- Segmentation: Getting more from your email marketing with targeted content based on segmentation of your database.
- Personalisation: Turning subscriber insight into improved marketing performance with email personalisation.
- Dynamic content: Moving beyond the basics of personalisation and into the realms of dynamic content automation.
- A/B Testing: Gaining tangible insight to inform content and structure decisions that will actively optimise performance.
- Reactivation: Using re-engagement techniques to revitalise subscriber interest and re-vitalise your subscriber list.
- Automation: Making email marketing less labour intensive by using automation for commonly recurring actions.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Create your own marketing emails within commonly used software.
- Target specific customer profiles more effectively
- Put strategies in place to improve performance and outcomes.
- 2.00pm – 2.45pm – Webinar presentation
- 2.45pm – 3.00pm – Break
- 3.00pm – 3.45pm – Webinar presentation
- 3.45pm – 4.00pm – Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) expert. He majors in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.