Maximising Your Performance to Win- D2N2 Growth Hub
Do you struggle to maintain employee motivation and engagement along with ensuring employee performance? If you are a business owner or line manager looking for some practical ways to boost motivation and productivity and pick up tips of what to do when performance starts to dip, then this is the workshop for you.
Now more than ever, performance reviews with annual goals and infrequent feedback are never going to cut it. It never really did. It’s time to make a change. The COVID-19 pandemic has meant that businesses are changing at an ever-alarming rate and their performance management systems need to keep up.
The key is in the approach by management to adopt an ongoing coaching relationship with their teams. One of agile goals and collaboration with shared accountability. This will ensure that employees contribute to business objectives that align with organisational strategy and drive business growth.
Who should attend this workshop?
This interactive action planning workshop is for anyone that manages staff who wants to have quality one-to-one conversations to keep performance on track and be able to tackle issues early on if performance dips.
This workshop is aimed at SMEs. Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
What will we cover?
- How performance management can support business growth
- Factors that affect performance
- Setting objectives and behavioural standards
- How to hold an effective one-to-one
- Case study – planning and delivering a performance conversation with an underperforming employee
- Personal development plans how to write one and what to include
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Be able to identify factors that impact performance of your team and plan to increase/introduce those that have a positive impact
- Be able to structure an effective one-to-one session with one of your team
- Know the steps to take should performance not be up to standard
- Produce a personal development plan for one of your team
This is an interactive, Action Planning Online Workshop. You will leave this session with handouts and a practical action plan which can be implemented within your business. Where possible, we would like to encourage you to join this session with your video camera turned on and when instructed by the facilitator, you may un-mute your microphone to take full advantage of the interactive nature of the workshop. For the best user experience, we recommend joining the workshop using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser
- 10.00am – 10.50am – Workshop presentation
- 10.50am – 11.00am – Break
- 11.00am – 11.50am – Workshop presentation
- 11.50am – 12.00pm – Break
- 12.00pm – 12.45pm – Workshop presentation
- 12.45pm – 1.00pm – Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this workshop?
Annie Litchfield is a Training Consultant with over 20 years’ experience of delivering and facilitating management, soft skills, HR, change management, sales, and wellbeing sessions. Annie is full of energy and enthusiasm and brings that with her into all her training sessions.
This workshop is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.