Optimising LinkedIn for Your Business
This seminar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
It used to be the case that LinkedIn was just a place to put a copy of your CV online and wait for recruitment agencies to approach you. Whilst that does still happen, today LinkedIn is a platform that offers an online place to network, raise your professional profile and find sales leads.
In this LinkedIn Master Class Session, Paul Ince from Like Mind Media will show you:
- How to update your profile to show you at your best and attract connections
- How to gain endorsements and recommendations from your connections
- The best type of content to post to get maximum positive reactions
- Why long-form content and video is worth the effort on LinkedIn
- How to search for new sales leads
- Whether company pages are worth setting up and how to make the best use of them within your business
- Additional features that are often underused but can deliver great results
Who should attend?
These seminars are open to small and medium-sized businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- 9am-9.30am: Sign in, breakfast, refreshments and networking
- 9.30am: Introduction to the D2N2 Growth Hub
- 9.45am: Workshop presentation
- 10.45am: Tea & Coffee break
- 11.00am: Workshop presentation
- 12.00pm: Q&A
- 12.15pm-12.30pm: Close
About the Speaker – Paul Ince
Paul Ince is owner of LikeMind Media in Loughborough and a digital marketing strategist who believes that the people working within the business are best placed to talk about it. He helps organisations understand their voice and puts strategies in place to amplify it to their market. With nearly 20 years’ experience in the IT industry he has supported many businesses to increase their visibility online and grow their business through digital technology.
The support provided by D2N2 Growth Hub 2019-2022 is part-funded via the European Regional Development Fund, therefore we are required to evidence that you are a small to medium sized enterprise. Prior to attending a D2N2 Growth Hub event, or contact with a D2N2 Growth Hub Adviser, you will need to submit an SME enrolment form providing details of your business. If you haven’t already done so, you can complete this now by downloading the form HERE (Word Doc).
Please print the form, complete all areas, sign in ink, scan and return by email to email@example.com with Growth Hub 2019-22 enrolment form in the subject line. We must receive the completed SME Enrolment form prior to the event date in order to confirm your booking, failure to complete the form will result in your booking being cancelled.