Starting or growing your business in a post-pandemic world
Join Jonathan Bannister of Make Happy virtually to consider the Business Model Canvas and address the following questions in your Business.
- Who are your core customers?
- What problem are you solving for them?
- Has this problem changed due to the pandemic?
This workshop will take place over three consecutive afternoons: Tuesday 7th July, Wednesday 8th July and Thursday 9th July, 2pm – 4pm. By reserving a place you will attending all three sessions of this virtual event.
In this hands-on series of three 90 minute workshops, you will learn how to use the Business Model Canvas to map your business model looking at everything you need to do to satisfy your customers. You will then use the model to test how your business model might need to adapt to the new economic environment. At the end of the three workshop series, you will have an action plan to apply to your business to make it more resilient.
Specifically, we will look at:
- Who are your core customers and what problem are you solving for them? Has this problem changed due to the pandemic?
- What is the value you give your customers and how do you charge for that value?
- What do you need to do to create the value you give your customers and what are the costs associated with producing that value?
- Do you partner with anyone else to help you?
How do you tell your customers that you can help ve their problem?
- Workshop 1: Introduction to the Business Canvas – what it is and how to use it
- Workshop 2: Use the Business Canvas to map your own business
- Workshop 3: Action planning – what are the changes you are going to need to make to your business model
What is The Big House Programme?
The Big House offers fully-funded business support, mentoring, workshops, networking events, access to grants for creative and digital businesses in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
As this event is part of a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) initiative, they will require you to be enrolled in The Big House Programme, prior to attending. If you are not already enrolled, you will find the appropriate form at: https://bighouse.org.uk/enrolment-forms.
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014 – 2020.
Maximum of two people per Business.
Find the booking form here
Please note: The organisers will be documenting the event. If you do not wish to be included in images or videos that may be used later for marketing purposes, please let their team know beforehand.