Strategic Marketing in a Digital Age
An overview of the following will be provided: consumer behaviour theory, market segmentation, targeting of specific demographics, consumer touchpoints and, in line with current trends, digital marketing strategies. The application of these fundamentals will enable organisations to implement cost effective marketing strategies or the knowledge to confidently recruit marketing resource or to outsource.
- Understand current business opportunities and threats and how they affect marketing strategy
- Use strategic models to plan marketing actions to maximise your opportunities and strengths
- Apply consumer behaviour theory to aid understanding of customers
- Understand how to segment the market and target specific consumer demographics
- Understand the value of current operating markets and make appropriate targeting choices
- Identify strategic marketing assets
- Understand digital strategies
- Understand consumer touchpoints
This course is being delivered at a substantially subsidised rate. Contact The University of Derby via their contact from here to find out about ESF funding for SMEs.
7 CPD hours