Virtual Work Experience – ‘How to’ for Employers
Hear more about how together we can develop an inspirational Virtual Work Experience (VWEX) programme to support our local schools and young people.
In this fast changing world, young people need an insight to the world of work to help prepare them for the future and raise their aspirations.
In the current climate, it is not possible for them to go and visit workplaces and so the North Derbyshire Careers Hub, part of the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership, are working towards a solution – Virtual Work Experience.
Delivering a Virtual Work Experience programme provides the opportunity to:
- Develop your future talent pipeline
- Enhance your employer brand
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of young people on future work needs
- Broaden horizons, raise aspirations and increase confidence
- Reduce likelihood of young people becoming NEET (not in education, employment & training)
The careers hub has partnered with Speakers for Schools to ensure that all schools across D2N2 have the chance to provide their students with a virtual work experience opportunity.
You’ll be able to hear more from Speakers for Schools Head of Region (Midlands) Sarah Cleveley, about how simple it is to be involved and offer valuable insights of your businesses by reaching out to the young people of D2N2 and your future workforce in no time.
Joining instructions will be emailed to registered attendees.