What’s New in Email Marketing?
Is email marketing part of your organisation’s strategy to deliver targeted messages and engage with customers? Would you like to learn more about emerging email marketing tools and features to look out for in 2021? If you would, this engaging webinar will take you through all the latest developments to help you maximise your campaigns.
Staying ahead of the curve when it comes to digital marketing isn’t easy sometimes. The landscape is constantly changing and in the case of email marketing, new suites and tools are regularly coming on stream.
This extremely useful, two-hour email marketing webinar has been created to bring you up to speed and provide all the ‘need-to-know’ facts for email marketing success in 2021 and beyond.
Full of tools, tips and updates on all the latest advancements, whether you’re new to email marketing or already have some experience under your belt, this webinar is a must if you’re keen get the most from the platforms available to optimise your results.
Who should attend this webinar?
You don’t need any technical experience to join us for this informative webinar. It’s primarily aimed at business owners and marketers, but anyone using email marketing at any level will benefit from joining us.
This webinar is aimed at SMEs. Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this workshop.
What will we cover?
- Reviewing current email marketing statistics and industry trends.
- Emerging use cases for email marketing across your business.
- Exploring new email marketing tools, which optimise email marketing campaigns.
- Looking at ‘best-in-class’ email marketing design, with case studies from around the world.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Know more about the latest product developments from email marketing software providers.
- Understand who best to target through your email marketing channel.
- Be inspired to use email marketing in new and innovative ways in your business.
- 10.00am – 10.45am – Webinar presentation
- 10.45am – 11.00am – Break
- 11.00am – 11.45am – Webinar presentation
- 11.45am – 12.00pm – Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) expert. He majors in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader.
He has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.