Chesterfield Borough Council Leader Announces New Cabinet
Chesterfield Borough Council’s leader, Councillor Tricia Gilby, has named her cabinet following the local elections on 2 May.
The new cabinet is:
- Councillor Tricia Gilby: council leader
- Councillor Amanda Serjeant: deputy leader
- Councillor Jean Innes: cabinet member for business transformation and customers
- Councillor Terry Gilby: cabinet member for economic growth
- Councillor Sharon Blank: cabinet member for governance
- Councillor Jill Mannion-Brunt: cabinet member for health and wellbeing:
- Councillor Chris Ludlow: cabinet member for housing
- Councillor Kate Sarvent: cabinet member town centre and visitor economy.
Councillor Tricia Gilby, Chesterfield Borough Council’s leader said: “I am pleased to welcome some new faces to cabinet following the recent local elections – the new cabinet line-up recognises the skills and abilities of our members.
“Over the next four years, we will continue to provide value for money services, to make Chesterfield a thriving borough and to improve the quality of life for local people.”
Cabinet will also be attended by Councillor Paul Holmes, the leader of the Liberal Democrat group, which is the largest minority group on the council.