Chesterfield offers an extensive range of high-quality conference venues
Conveniently located in the centre of the country, you’ll find a diverse range of conference venues here in Chesterfield.
The town is surrounded by breathtaking views thanks to its proximity to the Peak District. It is also close to several major cities; Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, and Leeds are all within an hour by road or rail.
Chesterfield boasts four-star hotel facilities, stadium-based conferencing and even country houses. It also has a range of discrete meeting rooms for small parties.
Our people will greet you and your guests with a warm and friendly welcome and are ready to meet your needs.
Browse our list of venues and find the perfect place to host your function. And if you’re looking for more things to do during your stay, check out our visiting pages here.
Whether you’re looking for a central location that can be easily accessed by your guests, or a countryside venue with stunning views, Chesterfield has the perfect venue for you.
Our hotels can provide comfortable and luxurious accommodation for your guests while providing the perfect space to host your function.
- Casa Hotel – A premier, independent four-star hotel with superb access to road and rail links
- Ringwood Hall Hotel & Spa – A magnificent Georgian manor house with period charm and character.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Sheffield Park – a modern and stylish four-star hotel, within 15 minutes of 6 junctions of the M1.
Impressive stadium and theatre venues
Perfect for awards ceremonies, banquets, and entertainment:
SMH Group Stadium – The home of Chesterfield Football Club, with state-of-the-art suites, all glass fronted and panoramic views over the iconic 10,600-capacity football ground.
Winding Wheel Theatre – A Grade II-listed entertainment and conference centre, with an auditorium, ballroom, and function room.
High-quality meeting spaces
There are so many different meeting spaces across our town, which provide facilities for you and your teams:
- Dunston Innovation Centre – Impressive, purpose-built and fully equipped with full-height feature windows.
- Tapton Park Innovation Centre – Set within spectacular parkland, with fantastic views and formal gardens.
- West Studios – A creative hub, kitted out with a full range of equipment.
- University of Derby – A striking Grade II listed building, transformed to provide world-class facilities.
- Chesterfield College – Close to Chesterfield Railway Station, ideal for large and small events.
- The Tickled Trout – A stunning dining pub in the picturesque village of Barlow.
- Assembly Rooms – A function space right in the centre of Chesterfield, set in the town’s historic Market Hall.