Win all of these prizes in the Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition
Destination Chesterfield has teamed up with local businesses to offer some great prizes this Christmas as part of the Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition. One lucky person will win……..
- A Santa Cruise for four on the Chesterfield Canal
- Family ticket to the Pantomime at the Pomegranate Theatre
- Family ticket to meet Father Christmas at Santa’s Grotto in Chesterfield Market Hall
- Luxury hamper from Northern Tea Merchants
- £20 voucher for Chesters
- A Derbyshire Cook Book – Second Helpings from Chesterfield Visitor Information Centre
- Framed Chesterfield Print from Pij Inc.
- A silver Christmas Tree Pendant from Adorn Jewellers
- Hamper worth £50 from the Pavements Shopping Centre
- Small hamper from Teresa Lambarelli
- Voucher for afternoon tea at Stephensons Tea and Coffee House
- Sunday lunch for two at the Peak Edge Hotel
- £50 Amazon voucher from Henry Boot Developments
- £50 Casa Hotel voucher from RA information Systems
- £25 voucher to be redeemed at either The Fox and Goose, Brampton Manor or Brampton Manor Salon and Spa
We would love to keep in touch
We would love to keep you informed by email of all the amazing things going on in Chesterfield including future competitions and events taking place in Chesterfield to spread the word about what is going on in the area.
- Our leisure e-updates will keep you informed on what’s on, places to eat and drink, shopping and things to do in and around Chesterfield as well as some great competitions and offers. We usually send these once a month, but may send additional updates when there is news up to twice a week.
- Our business e- updates will inform you on the latest business news from the town, skills and training opportunities, grants and funding, development sites, business opportunities, the latest networking events across Chesterfield and information on the work of, events delivered by and campaigns delivered of Destination Chesterfield. We usually send these once a week but we may send updates up to twice a week when there is news that is of interest.
Please let us know if you would like to receive our emails using the tick boxes at the bottom of the page (you can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the link in the email or by contacting the Destination Chesterfield team on email@example.com.)