Dawson Radford Solicitors expands to offer HR and Employment Law services
Dawson Radford, company and commercial law specialists, has joined forces with SFT Consulting Ltd and is able to offer clients an employment law and HR service.
Stacey Cox, the founder of SFT Consulting Ltd, is an employment lawyer with over 14 years HR support and employment law experience. She began working in employment law when she left university 14 years ago. Stacey then worked for a regional firm for 11 years, building up its employment department from scratch.
Jo Dawson, Director at Dawson Radford Solicitors said “I am so pleased that Stacey has decided to join us. Having worked with Stacey for many years I know just what a fantastic lawyer she is, and I also know that she shares our firm’s mission and values for our staff and clients. This is an excellent appointment for us, as it now enables us to deliver employment law services and expand our business law offering”.
Stacey has represented a vast array of clients from small bespoke businesses to international clients and can assist clients with any employment or HR issue, including:
- The drafting of policies and procedures, i.e. contracts and handbooks;
- The drafting of and advising upon executive service agreements;
- Settlement agreements;
- The conducting of internal meetings i.e. disciplinary and grievance meetings and redundancy consultation meetings;
- Employment tribunals, both in the preparation for and representation at the employment tribunal.
- Restrictive covenants – both the drafting of and enforcement;
- Mergers and acquisitions, this includes assisting our excellent corporate team to ensure clients are fully compliant with its TUPE obligations and staffing issues upon completion.
Whatever your business need may be, Stacey prides herself on her practical approach to assisting you in achieving your desired outcome.