The ‘Energy for Business’ grant fund re-opens for applications
Local SME businesses can apply for 40% of project costs from the ‘Energy for Business’ grant fund, an EU funded project delivered by the Energy Innovation and Collaboration team at the University of Nottingham.
Funding can assist projects such as implementing sustainable energy technologies, improving energy efficiency within the business or reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Only business located within in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire are eligible for the funding. Please see additional eligibility information below:
- The minimum cost of the project must be no less than £2,500
- The maximum cost of the project must be no more than £20,000
- It is a capital funds grant that is 40% match funded
- The monies are awarded once the work/purchase is completed
- Recipients will be chosen by an independent panel and their decision will be deemed to be final.
To find out more, or to apply for funding, enquiries can be made by emailing email@example.com.
The closing date for applications for the current round is Friday 28th August 2020.
To find out more about the University of Nottingham’s Energy Innovation and Collaboration team and how it supports businesses, click here.