Christmas Gift Ideas
Christmas Gift Guide
Christmas is around the corner. However, with a wealth of independent and high street retailers within Chesterfield finding the perfect gifts for all your family and friends this festive season isn’t a problem.
The Christmas elves have been busy handpicking some Christmas gift ideas from some of the town’s best loved retailers to spark your imagination and get your Christmas shopping started. Better still, there’s something to suit all ages and budgets. We will share their ideas in plenty of time for Christmas so make sure you check back soon.
Geeks Headquarters – Leisure Retailer of the Year (Sports, Hobbies, Crafts or Outdoor) Year 2018
If you have a gamer to buy for, then you can’t go far wrong than with a trip to Geeks Headquarters with a huge range of trading card, Pokémon and board games.
- Transformers trading card game – £15.00
- Fallout: Wasteland Warfare – £60.00
- Shadespire – £40.00
- Pokémon Lunala GX Box – £21.00
Adorn Jewellers of Chesterfield – Jewellery and Accessories Retailer of the Year 2018
If you have a passion for unusual jewellery from independent designers, then this store, tucked away in The Shambles, is the one to head to.
- Enamel Dragonfly Pendant – £60.00
- Badger Under the Moonlight Silver Ring – £160.00
Green + Benz – Jewellery and Accessories Retailer of the Year 2017
Renowned for its stunning diamond jewellery, Green + Benz also boasts a fantastic range of award-winning contemporary jewellery and products to care for your bling.
- Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stick – £9.99
- Men’s Nomination Bracelet – £50.00
- Ladies TAG Heuer F1 watch – £950.00
Vanishing Point Records
For the music lover, Vanishing Point Records has you covered. But why should vinyl just sit on a shelf or a turntable when it can be on your wall as a clock?
- Record clock – From £5.00
If you’re looking for an ethical gift, then head to Urban Flamingo where you’ll find an enticing range of plastic-free and vegan friendly products.
- Hand painted Birdhouses – £15.00
- Jumbo bath bombs – £3.00 each
- Handmade soap and shampoo bars – £3.50
- Soy wax candles (vegan friendly) – £8.99
Northern Tea Merchants – Food and Drink Retailer of the Year 2018
Not only is Northern Tea Merchants a purveyor of fine teas and coffees, but also of some superb gifts for the beverage lovers in your life.
- Enchantment cup and Saucer gift set – £12.50
- Stacking mug set – £20.95
- Espresso mug gift set – £23.50
- Gold teapot – from £29.60
- Katie & Alice glasses – £5.95 each
Ingmans Cobblers Footwear and Clothing –
Ingmans has the answer for any male in your life with its range of clothing and accessories, including high end brand names and local producers.
- Beard care kit – £12.99
- Harris Tweed gloves – £45.00
- Harris Tweed Flat caps – £45.00
- Loake leather overnight bag – £245.00
Chesterfield Visitor Information Centre
Cook up a storm in the kitchen with some fabulous recipes from Derbyshire’s own cooks, chefs and food producers. Also available from Theresa Lambarelli’s on Chatsworth Road
- The Derbyshire Cookbook Second Helping – £14.95
Blanc – Fashion and Footwear Retailer of the Year 2018
Who doesn’t love a bit of luxury? Blanc on Chatsworth Road has everything, from shoes and bags to clothes, hats and scarves to put a smile o
- Hair bobble – £12.50
- Owen Barry ‘Pepsi leather handbag (Available in a choice of colours including suede and leather) – from £109.00
- Owen Barry leather animal print coin purse – £39.00
Pij Inc is a local artist who, as well as creating fantastic hand drawn prints of Chesterfield, can also immortalise the special people, places and events in your life in personalised pictures. Find Pij Inc on Facebook or call 0778 8297414 to order
- Chesterfield print – Unframed £8.00, Framed £20.00
- Personalised button pictures – from £15.00
The Garden Secret Spa at Ringwood Hall
Indulge in a day of decadence and relaxation at Ringwood Hall’s new luxury ‘The Garden Secret Spa’. The new spa facilities have something to offer everyone; whether you are a regular spa-goer or new to the world of rest, rejuvenation and pampering.
- ‘The Hall Haven’ package – Monday to Friday £99.00pp, Saturday to Sunday £119.00pp
Offering a range of handmade unique pottery, JMJ is a great place to find a unique mug, making your morning brew that bit more special. Or, treat the cook in your life to a personalised casserole dish – perfect for serving up a feast for the whole family.
- Casserole dish – £30.00
- Mug and coffee filter – £30.00
- Large bowl – £200.00
StraightCurves – Leisure Retailer of the Year (Sports, Hobbies, Crafts or Outdoor) 2016
Got a crafty friend and no idea what to get them this Christmas? Treat them to some one to one specialist tuition – a great way to learn exactly what they want at their own pace. However, you can always choose one of our JumpingCLAY home kits such as this ‘Trio of Angels’ that would look great on any fireplace, Christmas cake or hanging on your tree.
- Specialist 1:1 Tuition – Starting at £25.00
- JumpingCLAY Trio of Angels Kit – £12.00
If you are looking for further inspiration why not check out finalists and winners from the Chesterfield Retail Awards and Chesterfield Food and Drink Awards, there are ideas to suit all pockets; helping to make your Christmas shopping stress free.