Chatsworth Arts Festival
Chatsworth Arts Festival returns in 2020 for with talks, performance, music and film by artists and speakers spanning the worlds of art, architecture, fashion and design.
Previous festivals have hosted the likes of:
- Grayson Perry CBE – Turner Prize winning artist
- Jarvis Cocker – musician, artist and broadcaster
- Erdem Moralıoğlu – fashion designer
- Dan Pearson – landscape designer, horticulturalist, writer and gardener
- Block9 – designers of temporary alternative realities
- Chi-chi Nwanoku – founder and artistic director of Chineke!
More details will be available later in 2020.