Chesterfield Apprenticeship Ambassador Network
When a business joins the Chesterfield Apprenticeship Ambassador Network they commit to helping to promote all aspects of apprenticeships, including traineeships, higher and degree level apprenticeships across priority and emerging growth sectors by providing support of up to 4 days per year.
As an Apprentice Advocate a business would be committed to raising awareness of apprenticeships and be critical in helping to create a ‘buzz’ to get people talking about apprenticeships but may not have the same capacity as an Ambassador to commit to other activities.
By joining the Ambassador network a business would benefit from increased publicity and exposure of their business and would be helping to develop Chesterfield’s future workforce which will have a positive impact on the Town’s future economic prosperity. Other benefits include:
- Profile/logo on Apprentice Town Web page
- Apprentice Town logo on company website
- Inclusion in any press releases/publicity related to events
- Opportunity to feature in case studies which will be used to promote Apprentice Town
- Social Media Training
As an Ambassador, a business should:
- Be committed to the Apprentice Town Vision and Pledges
- Be committed to offering Apprenticeships within their organisation
- Raise awareness of and share the benefits of Apprenticeships by featuring in case studies, on the Apprentice Town Web Page and in media articles.
- Champion Apprenticeships within their own network and engage new ambassadors and advocates
- Lead and participate in events that will promote and celebrate Apprenticeships in Chesterfield, including School engagement, Apprenticeship Week, Made In Chesterfield, Derbyshire Skills Festival, Chesterfield Skills Conference, skills & apprenticeship round table events, Awards etc.
There are a number of organisations who have already signed up to become an Apprenticeship ambassador. If you are interested in becoming an ambassador or an advocate and want to find out more information about the network contact Emily Williams on 01246 245254 / firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up now.