Innovation and SME Competitiveness Workshops
D2N2 LEP is anticipating that calls to support SME’s to innovate and be more competitive and productive in today’s economy will be launched in early December 2017.
To support organisations to understand the strategic priorities of the calls D2N2 LEP will be hosting free workshop across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
This workshop will support organisations in making successful applications to the following ERDF calls in D2N2:
- Priority Axis 1- Promoting Research and Innovation
- Priority Axis 3 – Enhancing the Competitiveness of Small and Medium-Sized Employers
All workshops will commence at 10am and close at 2pm.
A free networking lunch will be available at all events
The workshops are designed to support organisations make good quality applications to deliver projects that support innovation and competitiveness in local small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with a focus on promoting job creation and tackling the productivity gap specifically:
- Investments in practices and technologies to promote productivity
- Leadership and Management
- Adoption and exploitation of innovative and productive products and processes
- Support for early start-up and early stage mentoring
- Support for export, trade and Foreign Direct Investment
- Scale up programmes to support small but productive firms to grow
- Enhance D2N2 Growth Hub services
- Investment readiness