Chesterfield Investment Summit
We are pleased to announce the second Chesterfield Investment Summit with over £1 billion of developments on site and more on the way, the Chesterfield Investment Summit will make sure you are up to date with investment opportunities in Chesterfield and North Derbyshire!
Our theme for 2018 is regenerating Chesterfield and North Derbyshire through the Visitor Economy.
Our speakers include:
- James Berresford, Chair of the Derbyshire Culture Heritage and Tourism Board and former CEO of Visit England.
- Rupert Carr, Director, Birchall Properties – Developer of the Peak Resort
- Adam Hearld, Jomast Developments – Developer of Elder Way (Former Co-op building)
- Huw Bowen, Chief Executive of Chesterfield Borough Council
- Frank Horsley, Head of Economic Regeneration, Derbyshire County Council
As well as the keynote speakers, there will be an update on regeneration sites across North Derbyshire, exhibitors from key regeneration sites and a question and answer panel with our speakers and local decision makers.
There will also be plenty of time to network and meet new contacts over breakfast.
The event is organised by Derbyshire Economic Partnership, Destination Chesterfield and Marketing Derby and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.