The Glass Yard
The Glass Yard
The Glass Yard is a new mixed use 50,000 sq ft development comprising of a mix of office and retail space plus an artisan food and drink hall.
It is located on the former fire station site on Sheffield Road and will create a space where you can work, eat, meet and collaborate.
Work commenced on site in October 2020, The steelwork was errected in February 2021 and Units will be available for fit out in Summer / Autumn 2021
Office & Retail Space
The design’s flexibility will allow your special requirement to be accommodated. Units are available from 150 sq. ft. up to 15,000 sq. ft.
The whole of the first floor accommodation will be served by way of a continuous balcony/walkway which will be accessed by both stairs and a lift. This gives first floor occupiers the opportunity to have a full ‘front door presence’ and easy access to breakout and meeting space within the Batch House.
Each office will be modern in design and will incorporate the latest IT infrastructure.
- The ergonomic design allows for an open plan, daylight filled working environment
- Fully heated and cooled by ground source heat pumps
- All services trunked and trailed to allow maximum flexibility with powerpoints, lighting and IT
- Grey water reutilisation system
- 163 space customer car park plus employee/tenant parking nearby
- 8 vehicle e-charging stations with future increases catered for
- A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 B1 D1 D2 planning use
- 2 large A1 / A3 road frontage units from 3,000 sq. ft.
The Batch House
A fabulous food hall serving premium body fuel in a relaxed and sustainable environment.
There will be a range of pods / independent catering kitchens surrounding a communal seating area with associated welfare spaces and meeting rooms/breakout spaces.
- quality artisan food & drink
- dog friendly
- no single use plastic
- discounted gym membership to tenants
Click here to view The Glass Yard brochure (PDF will open in separate tab)
Please contact the agents via their contact details below:
Mark Jenkinson & Son
Tel: 0114 276 0151