Convert more Website Visitors into Sales & Leads
Discover the secrets to converting more of your website visitors into customers.
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is one of the most under-utilised elements of digital marketing, yet probably the most powerful processes to make immediate improvements to the return on investment of any website. This workshop shows delegates a range of practical techniques and case studies demonstrating how to convert website visitors into sales or enquiries, so that you can turbo-charge your website into a business-generating machine!
The workshop shows you how to measure conversions accurately, how to use the drivers behind how people make decisions to your advantage, the key elements that visitors look for when choosing a company to buy from and how other websites are successfully using CRO. You will be provided with a range of straightforward methods to help you convert your website visitors into paying customers, whether that is through leads and enquiries or eCommerce sales.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for anyone who is responsible for managing a business website or for digital marketing in their company. It is aimed at beginner to intermediate users.
- Ensuring you measure conversions accurately, from contact forms to phone calls.
- The psychology of conversion:
- How user behaviours and human psychology contribute to a visitor’s decision making, and how to make use of this.
- The art of persuasion:
- Learn how to prompt positive action from website visitors through the use of design, imagery and language.
- Technical CRO:
- Technical issues that block conversions but are easily fixed or avoided, from page load speed to security.
- The principles of testing:
- Why testing is vital, and the best methods to do it properly using split test and multivariate software such as Google Optimise.
- Optimising your website for success:
- How to best optimise your website design and content for a better conversion rate, from layout to copywriting and image choices.
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
- Gain an understanding of how visitors typically use websites and the factors that drive them to take action, enabling you to optimise your own site.
- Take away numerous practical examples of high-performing websites with explanations of why they work well.
- How to use conversion optimisation software to test improvements to your site.
- Leave with an action plan that prioritises the tasks you need to complete to improve your own website’s conversion rate.