Employer Advisory Board Sessions with Chesterfield College
Help Chesterfield College train the next generation of employees preparing them for employment with the skills, knowledge and behaviours your sector needs.
The college are interested in meeting with regional employers with a vested interest in how young people, who want to forge careers in their sector, are trained and educated.
Join them at one of their employer adivsory board sessions where you can have direct input into the college’s curriculum design and apprenticeship provision and ensure that the next generation of employees in your industries are skilled, knowledgable, prepared for roles in the sector and employable.
The short, interactive events (no more than two hours) will include an opportunity to network with other employers from your sector and shape the future of your sector in Chesterfield.
There will be 5 sessions covering 5 different sectors:
- Service Industries – Chesterfield College – 30th April
- Creative and Visual Arts – West Studios – 1st May
- Engineering, Automotive and Construction – Chesterfield College – 3rd May
- Digital – West Studios – 17th May
- Health, Education, Sport and Public Services – Panthers Rugby Club – 24th May
Please click the links above to go directly to the eventbrite booking page.