Getting Started with CRM
Getting Started with CRM: How to choose the right system for your business to strengthen customer relationships and grow sales.
Join this 90-minute webinar on how to get started with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and revolutionise your sales, account management and customer service functions.
Is your customer database stored in your filing cabinet? Do you scroll through a spreadsheet to source your sales data? If this sounds familiar, this webinar will help you to pull your sales and customer service data together into one platform, allowing you to manage sales more effectively, forecast more precisely, and improve your customer relationships.
This webinar will cover:
- What is customer relationship management? – Understanding the basics of what CRM software is and how it has evolved in recent years.
- How to choose the right CRM software for your needs? – With hundreds of different CRM systems to choose from, identifying the right fit for your business can be challenging. You’ll learn about some of the best ways to find the perfect fit for your business regardless of your business’ size or budget.
- What CRM can do for your business: Cloud-based CRM software can do more than just handle customer data and communication records. By integrating with other software, the potential for CRM to streamline your business is virtually unlimited.
- Best practice tips to get started with a CRM today: Deploying a CRM systems is easy. Making it a success in the long term requires patience and planning. Follow these top tips to get your CRM systems setup for success.
By attending this webinar delegates will have an understanding of what CRM software can do for their business, how to choose the right platform for their needs, and how to get started with a simple setup that can be expanded upon over time.
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for businesses of any size which aren’t making the most of Customer Relationship Management technology. Delegates should be in a leadership position and have some responsibility for sales or financial forecasting. No technical knowledge is required. This webinar is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
- 2.00pm – 2.45pm – Webinar presentation
- 2.45pm – 3.00pm – Break
- 3.00pm – 3.45pm – Webinar presentation
- 3.45pm – 4.00pm – Q&A
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS implementer with over a decade of leadership experience in digital agencies. Working closely with companies’ leadership teams, Martin helps clarify priorities, define the vision, and get traction through better working practices. He is also Chartered Institute of Marketing Tutor helping marketing professionals become digital strategy experts.
Book Your Place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events and Engagement Officer – Hannah Kerridge – 07741 163 242
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.