How to Develop a Killer Marketing Plan for Small Businesses
Do you own an SME or lead the marketing function in a small business? Are you responsible for evaluating new opportunities and planning your organisation’s marketing activity to win new customers and generate business growth? If you are, this session is not to be missed.
In the current climate, good planning is the key to business success and is particularly fundamental in ensuring marketing spend delivers a healthy ROI.
Having a clear, well-structured strategy provides focus, brings everyone onto the same page and aligns vision and measurable goals across the business. This engaging session is designed to provide you with the tools and practical tips you need to build a simple, but effective marketing plan, which will help you engage your audience and attract new customers.
Who should attend this session?
This interesting and enjoyable session is aimed at small business owners and marketing professionals, who are keen to improve the effectiveness of their marketing activities by writing and implementing a robust and effective marketing plan.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
What will we cover?
- Understanding what a marketing plan is and how it can steer you to success.
- Identifying and segmenting your target market.
- Creating a customer profile and aligning your marketing strategy to get the best results.
- Setting measurable goals and analysing your competition.
- Choosing the right marketing channels for your commercial objectives.
- Applying the principles of marketing to your business.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this session, you will have:
- The tools and practical skills needed to write a simple but effective marketing plan.
- A clear understanding of how effective planning brings together all components of the marketing mix and provides clarity and focus to your strategy.
- An array of useful and practical tips that you can start to put into action as soon as you return to your business.
- 10.00am – 10.45am – Webinar presentation
- 10.45am – 11.00am – Break
- 11.00am – 11.45am – Webinar presentation
- 11.45am – 12.00pm – Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
This engaging session is delivered by Lindsey Newman-Wood from Passion Marketing. She is a Marketing and Innovation Specialist, who is known for her enjoyable and practical workshops.
Lindsey is passionate about inspiring businesses to create impactful marketing campaigns and has a wealth of experience helping organisations of all sizes across a variety of sectors, to ensure their brand strategy delivers measurable results.
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.