Chesterfield Food and Drink Festival
To celebrate the huge range of local food and drink companies around Chesterfield, over 50 local companies will showcase and sell their produce over 2 days at Queens Park.
Over the weekend there will be something for the whole family including:
- Delicious hot and cold food from around the world
- Wine and cheese sampling from local producers
- Bars serving alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- A cold and raw food market
- Talks and presentations from local food companies and nutritionists
- Live music stage
- Chill out and sheltered areas
- Dance demonstrations in the famous bandstand
- A wide range of children’s entertainment and activities
- Crafts, accessories and vintage clothing and much more
Ashgate Hospice are excited to be involved as the organisers chosen charity and will be raising money over the weekend in various way and Chesterfield Champion The Cheese Factor are proud to be the main sponsors of the event this year.
Edge Events are looking for local food and drink producers to take part and if you are interested in reserving a stand you can do at http://www.edgeevents.co/food-and-drink-festival-2017
A clip from last year’s festival can be found below.