Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition
Please Note this competition ended on Thursday, December 10th 2020.
Destination Chesterfield has teamed up with local businesses to offer some great prizes this Christmas as part of the Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition.
One lucky person will win…
- Pair of designer single vision glasses or Sunglasses from Specsavers Chesterfield
- A Hartington wicker basket worth £62.50 from the Chatsworth Estate
- Afternoon tea for two at Stephensons Tea and Coffee House
- Superior wineworks starter bundle with a wine of their choice from Love Brewing
- Luxury hamper from Northern Tea Merchant
- A Chesterfield Canal Calendar, Guidebook and History book
- 2 * £20 vouchers for Chesters Restaurant and Takeaway
- Hamper from Teresa Lambarelli
- 2 * Google Nest Mini Smart Speakers provided by RA Information Systems
- An Outdoor Winter Village Family Igloo Experience for 6 at Brampton Manor including food.
- A Mother of Pearl snowflake pendant and silver snowflake earrings from Adorn Jewellers.
- A Chesterfield Goodie Bag including biscuits, sweets, tea towel and other Chesterfield branded gifts from Chesterfield Visitor Information Centre
- 2 tickets to see any film at the Pomegranate Theatre before 31st March 2021.
We would love to keep in touch
We would love to keep you informed by email of all the amazing things going on in Chesterfield
- Our leisure e-updates will keep you informed on what’s on, places to eat and drink, shopping and things to do in and around Chesterfield as well as some great competitions and offers. We usually send these once a month, but may send additional updates when there is news up to twice a week.
- Our business e- updates will inform you on the latest business news from the town, skills and training opportunities, grants and funding, development sites, business opportunities, the latest networking events across Chesterfield and information on the work of, events delivered by and campaigns delivered of Destination Chesterfield. We usually send these once a week but we may send updates up to twice a week when there is news that is of interest.
Please let us know if you would like to receive our emails by contacting the Destination Chesterfield team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 10th December at Midnight.
As well as our Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition, Destination Chesterfield regularly run competitions throughout the year.
Keep your eyes peeled on our competition page for your chance to win.