Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition
Please Note this competition ended on Thursday, 9th December.
Destination Chesterfield has teamed up with local businesses to offer some great prizes this Christmas as part of the Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition.
One lucky winner will win:
- £250 Van Dyk by Wildes voucher for food, accommodation or function events
- Bronze Teddy Sculpture (worth £49.99) from John Stevenson Jewellers
- Family of 4 (2 adults/2 kids) ticket to see Beauty and the Beast Pantomime on Tuesday 21st December 2021
- £50 voucher to spend at 360 Wellbeing Centre
- Family ticket for Chesterfield Canal Trust Santa Special cruise
- £50 voucher to spend at either M’s gallery or M’s accessories
- £50 gift voucher and a Sparkly Snowflake Christmas Tree Decoration from Adorn Jewellers of Chesterfield
- Large Grazing Box – ploughman’s style grazing box of local produce provided by ActionCOACH Chesterfield
- Customised hamper from Northern Tea Merchants
- £50 voucher to spend at Chesters Restaurant and Take Away
- Chatsworth Christmas Treat Box (worth £100)
- Boxing Day Carvery for 4 at Brampton Manor
- A Chesterfield Goodie Bag (worth £32) including Derbyshire Dialect Bag, Chesterfield Mug, Crooked Spire Model, Derbyshire Calendar, A Taste of the Peak District Recipe Book from Chesterfield Visitor Information Centre
Please note: The Christmas Treat Box provided by Chatsworth will be supplied before 31 Jan 2022, subject to availability, and they reserve the right to alter the advertised prize for items of equal value.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 9th December at Midnight.
As well as our Chesterfield Christmas Stocking Competition, Destination Chesterfield regularly run competitions throughout the year.
Keep your eyes peeled on our competition page for your chance to win.
We would love to keep in touch
We would love to keep you informed by email of all the amazing things going on in Chesterfield
Our leisure e-updates will keep you informed on what’s on, places to eat and drink, shopping and things to do in and around Chesterfield as well as some great competitions and offers. If you tell us the things you are interested in we can make sure you get information relevant to you. We usually send these at most once or twice a month but at most once a week.