Work for us
Destination Chesterfield promotes Chesterfield as a place to invest, live, work, and visit.
Therefore, we’re looking for innovative individuals to achieve our vision and bring our values to life.
Proud of what we do, and passionate about Chesterfield and North Derbyshire, we’re looking for people who want to make a difference and bring new skills and ideas to the team.
Above all, can you help us put Chesterfield on the map?
Current opportunities to work for us
Destination Chesterfield doesn’t currently have any job vacancies available.
Working for Destination Chesterfield
There are so many great reasons to become part of the team, we’ve listed some of our benefits below:
- HOLIDAYS ALLOWANCE – 25 days holiday and your birthday off
- 8% PENSION CONTRIBUTION – Non-Contributory Pension
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT – Death in the service support scheme
- CASHBACK AND DISCOUNTS AT 100’S OF RETAILERS
- HYBRID WORKING – Agile working and dress for the day policy
- TAX-FREE CYCLES – Bike2Work scheme
- FAMILY FIRST – Tax-free childcare
- SUPPORTING YOU – Learning and development
- WESTFIELD HEALTH PLAN – Health and Wellbeing
- WHAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU – Flexible leave
- GIVING BACK – Two CSR/volunteering days per annum
Most importantly, we’re a supportive bunch, who will make you feel welcome, support you to grow and value your ideas. In addition, we also arrange social and charitable activities throughout the year.
Like a place, Destination Chesterfield is the sum of its people, particularly the operational team, board members or the Chesterfield Champions.
Our values are:
1. We are innovative in our marketing of Chesterfield
2. We build connections and help businesses to grow
3. We celebrate people and place
4. We collaborate and support each other
5. We deliver quality and are honest and ethical
Working and living in Chesterfield
If you are considering relocating for one of our roles, Derbyshire’s largest town is nestled on the edge of the Peak District National Park and a short distance from the city lights of Sheffield. Our perfect location can offer you and your family a great lifestyle, as well as an excellent place to work.
Don’t just take our word for it. For instance, in May 2023, EnjoyTravel.com rated the town the 2nd best place in the UK to raise a family.
Above all, the town is well connected by rail and road, is an affordable place to live and has great outdoor spaces.
With over £2 billion of regeneration taking place, Chesterfield is ambitious. These developments will bring more employment, and more family homes as well as revitalised town centres and high streets across the borough.
Discover more in our blog: 5 reasons why families are choosing to live in Chesterfield
If you would like a conversation about the roles advertised, please contact Dom Stevens, Destination Chesterfield Manager on 01246 207207 or email email@example.com.