Getting Started with Social Media
Are you one of the many people who knows they ought to be using Social Media as a valuable marketing tool for their business, but feels overwhelmed choosing the right one to spend time on? If you are, this webinar will help you understand the options and get you started on the platforms that are most suitable for engaging your target market.
Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest or even TikTok, choosing the right Social Media marketing platform is vital. Focusing on the wrong platforms can be time-consuming, costly and unnecessarily divert your attention away from running your business and looking after your customers.
In this informative webinar, we’ll walk you through the major platforms available. We’ll help you understand who is using them and give you an introduction to choosing the ones that will prove most effective in reaching the people who are most likely to buy your products or services.
Who should attend this webinar?
You’ll find this accessible webinar helpful if you’re either already using, or thinking of using Social Media to market your business. It’s ideal if you’re new to Social Media or would like to refresh your skills to ensure you’re managing numerous platforms as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Please note that this webinar is open to trading SMEs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. Businesses located outside of this area will be unable to attend and instead directed to alternative support.
What will we cover?
- Summarising how businesses can use social media to promote themselves.
- Running through each of the major platforms.
- Utilising demographic information on users.
- Understanding the key industries that platforms work for and the different content creation types that exist within them.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar you’ll be able to:
- Understand the features of the leading Social Media platforms available.
- Confidently evaluate which ones will help you meet your marketing objectives, so you can decide which ones to invest your time in.
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund