Chesterfield Motor Fest
The Chesterfield Motor Fest returns to town this August!
With lots of vehicles already planning to visit there will be something for every car enthusiast to take a look at including vehicles from every decade, American classics, super cars, buses, minis, MX5s, 4 wheel drives along with a range of scooters and bikes. Browse the range of autojumble stalls selling engines, machinery, parts, tool, accessories and much much more.
With a trophy presentation for show winners it promises to be a fantastic day for car enthusiasts and visitors alike.
Across the Town Centre
10am – 5pm
Displays of vehicles for every enthusiast to take a look at.
Classic vehicles of all varieties for display are welcome. To book your free space call Adrian on 07493 687099.
Old Ship Lane car park (near T J Hughes)
10am – 4pm
Take a passenger trip around the town for just £10 per person in a range of cars including Bentley Continental 1948, Ferarri 465, Porsche Carrera Cup, Jaguar D Type and many more.
Clowne and District Motor Club
Soresby Street car park
9am – 4pm
Get a taste of motorsport with the opportunity to take a passenger ride in a spec’d up car in return for a donation to the Air Ambulance.
Live music will be taking place throughout the day at the below locations:
- Sarah Jayne and her Northside Band – Vicar Lane (Outside Wilkinson’s)
- Full Moon Freda – Steeplegate (Opposite Qoozies)
- Northern Soul DJ’s – Outside Chesterfield Library
- Cheaky Blinders – Low Pavement (Outside Crown & Cushion Pub)
Vicar Lane Shopping Centre Charity Draw
Drawn at 4.30pm presented by Ben Parkinson MBE
- Don’t forget to grab a photo with 99th Garrison who will be in the town in their fantastic Star Wars costume as well as the Donny Stig!
- Steel City MX5 Go Performance group will be meeting in New Square and Sherwood Jaguar Racing will be returning once again fundraising for Bluebell Wood Hospice.
Stalls available which can be booked here – www.chesterfield.gov.uk/markettrading
Chesterfield residents can also park for free on the day by using their residents’ parking pass in the following car parks:
- Albion Road
- Derbyshire Times
- Devonshire Street
- Durrant Road
- Hollis Lane (excluding on-street bays)
- Holywell Cross (the ‘Donut’)
- Queens Park (North and South)
- Spa Lane
- Station Road
- St Mary’s Gate
- Theatre Lane