Reskill and recover – Digital Marketing
There are lots of channels or touchpoints through which you interact with your customers. Today more than ever, digital channels are becoming an increasingly important part of how you interact with customers and deliver value.
In this course aimed at those with a beginner/intermediate digital marketing skillset, you will learn which tools are worth adding to your digital marketing mix and how to leverage them better.
This workshop is part of the University of Derby’s Reskill and Recover programme, which aims to help participants upskill by learning about productivity, growth and efficiency.
- 14 and 21 September – 09:15 am – 3:00 pm
- 21 and 28 November – 09:15 am – 3:00 pm
In this unit, you will cover
What is digital marketing?
- Leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and websites to connect with current and prospective customers
Creating a digital marketing strategy
- Planning and establishing an internet presence through online channels such as organic search, social media, paid ads, and other web-based mediums such as your website
- Goal setting for your online activity
- Enhancing your personal business profile and growing and managing your contacts
- Sharing valuable content, increasing engagement and generating leads