Training & Tea – Community Chesterfield online sessions
Free interactive online training sessions for Community & Voluntary Third Sector organisations or groups in Chesterfield and immediate surrounding areas AND staff /students of the University of Derby– funded for you by ‘Community Chesterfield’, putting the UNI in COMMuniTY!
PLEASE ONLY BOOK ON IF YOU WORK OR VOLUNTEER FOR A COMMUNITY/VOLUNTARY/THIRD SECTOR ORGANISATION PROVIDING A SERVICE TO PEOPLE IN CHESTERFIELD OR ARE A STUDENT OR STAFF MEMBER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF DERBY AND HAVE A CONNECTION WITH CHESTERFIELD; YOU MAY BASED AT ST HELENA CAMPUS, OR LIVE IN, WORK IN OR CARE ABOUT CHESTERFIELD.
- Change Management during Changing Times – Wednesday, July 7, 2021 – 9:00 AM 9:45 AM
- Dealing with People as a Team Leader – Wednesday, July 14, 2021 – 9:00 AM 9:45 AM
- Engagement and Communication – Wednesday, July 28, 2021 – 9:00 AM 9:45 AM
- Managing Difficult Conversations – Wednesday, August 4, 2021 – 9:00 AM 9:45 AM
- Facilitation Skills – Wednesday, September 8, 2021 – 9:00 AM 9:45 AM
- Presentation Skills – Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – 9:00 AM 9:45 AM
Please let Community Chesterfield know if you have any suggestions for training topics or if you need any further information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.