The University of Derby
Services for apprentices and employers:
The University of Derby is proud to be pioneering practical Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, designed in conjunction with employers to embed new skills and grow talent in the workplace.
They work with a number of high profile businesses including Rolls Royce, NHS and exclusively with the Institute of Quarrying to develop the workforce and to shape the future of their organisations.
The University of Derby offer apprenticeships from Level 4 to Level 7.
Sectors they provide training for:
- Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner
- Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Mineral Products Technician Higher Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner Higher Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Nursing Associate Higher Apprenticeship
- Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Level 6 Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship
- Level 6 Civil Engineer Degree Apprenticeship
- Level 6 Manufacturing Engineer Degree Apprenticeship
- Level 6 Operating Department Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 6 Teacher Apprenticeship
- Levels 6 and 7 Registered Nurse Degree Apprenticeships
- Level 7 Senior Leader Master’s Degree Apprenticeship
- Level 7 District Nurse Degree Apprenticeship
- Level 7 Advanced Clinical Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 7 Academic Professional Apprenticeship
The University of Derby is a kickstart scheme provider.
For further information and enquiries:
To enquire about level 4 to 7 apprenticeships, call: 0800 001 5500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org