Experience Chesterfield Campaign
Experience Chesterfield is a campaign focusing on celebrating the amazing experiences offered in Chesterfield.
This activity supports the retail, leisure, cultural and visitor economy sector which was one of the longest and potentially hardest hit by the
The campaign will support the emerging Chesterfield Borough Council Visitor Economy Strategy and work with Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire and Chesterfield Borough Council to support visitor economy activity.
There is an opportunity with the structural changing happening in the visitor economy offer to repositioning Chesterfield as the ‘Centre
for the Peak District’ as an opportunity to grow the visitor economy market and attract more staying visitors as new development around Peak, Chesterfield Waterside and HS2 takes place.
Destination Chesterfield will support the promotion and development of Chesterfield as a visitor destination and will deliver campaigns and the coordination of activity on behalf of partners where appropriate.
Key Activity from 2020 – 2023
- To develop ‘Centre for the Peak District’ concept / campaign
- Chesterfield Food and Drink Awards
- Marketing of the Food and Drink and Hospitality Sector
- Chesterfield High Street Awards
- Summer in Chesterfield Campaign
- Creation of themed content to promote Chesterfield
- Promotion of Festivals and Events
- Expand and relaunch the Love Chesterfield Campaign
- Christmas in Chesterfield Campaign