Venue Showcase Networking Event at West Studios
The venue showcase networking event at West Studios will provide a great opportunity for artists, creatives and local businesses to see the various areas of West Studios & Chesterfield College that are regularly available to be hired out.
Areas available to hire include:
- The music & recording studio – perfect for local bands wanting to practice and record their songs in an industry-standard studio. The studio is also ideal for businesses wanting to record sounds/messages to be used as part of their marketing & advertising strategy.
- The studio theatre is recently refurbished and consists of a centre stage with surround seating, backstage access, projector and professional lighting and sound. The space is ideal for dance shows, community theatre and touring shows and business conferences.
- West Studios offers a contemporary and relaxed working environment, with a full range of equipment and facilities including Wi-Fi, a smart screen projector, and interactive TV, along with friendly and dedicated team, West Studios offers an ideal setting for workshops, meetings, training days, networking events and presentations.
After touring each area, with an opportunity to ask questions about the spaces, guests are then given the chance to network, build relationships and hopefully find opportunities of collaborations or working together.
Schedule of the evening
- Arrival & introduction – 6pm – 6.20
- Tours of the hireable areas – 6.20 – 7pm
- Networking opportunity in West Studios – 7pm – 9pm