Christmas in Chesterfield Elf Trail
The Chesterfield elves are having a well earned rest after a busy Christmas period.
They hope that you enjoyed finding them across Chesterfield.
They have contacted the winner of Santa’s competition for the family pass to Matlock Farm Park.
Across Chesterfield town centre from 7 December
The Chesterfield Elves aren’t letting Santa have all the fun this Christmas. They will be popping up across the town centre this December. Look out for them in town centre windows – spot them all and you can enter a competition.
How it works
- The cheeky elves have left some clues below to help you follow their trail.
- When you find one of the elves you can scan the ‘Elf QR Code’ which gives you access to the very special and secret Elf webpages, which we’ve hidden on the Destination Chesterfield Christmas website.
- You’ll find out more about each elf and you’ll see their special letter. Collect all the letters – spell out the secret elf word – and you will be entered into a competition to win an Annual Family Pass for Matlock Farm Park. To enter gather all the letters from the Elf pages, come back here and complete the entry form at the bottom of this page.
- You’ll also find discounts and gift guides to shop local and support your local high street this Christmas.
The Chesterfield in Christmas Story Book and the Cheeky Elf Colouring Book – Free festive fun for your Family
Thank you for visiting the Elf Trail page. Ellie the Elf has some festive gifts for you! The perfect Christmas bedtime story as it tells the tale of how the Chesterfield Elves saved Christmas in Chesterfield. – Download the Story
And why not colour in your favourite elf – the Cheeky Elf Colouring Book has some elf pictures for everyone to colour in. Maybe you’ll design a new outfit that the elves can wear for Christmas 2021. – Download the Colouring book
The elf trail is a contactless experience using your own mobile device. When scanning the QR code you don’t need to touch the window just scan it from a distance. Once scanned move away from the window to read about the elf and find the competition clue. Please maintain social distancing if someone else is scanning the QR code of the Elf and wait until they have moved two metres away before scanning.
Santa’s Letter Competition
Santa has be hidden a letter on each of the elf pages which spells out a magical word. Collect all the letters and and you will be entered into a competition to win an Annual Family Pass for Matlock Farm Park. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to enter.
Take an ‘elfie’ with the elf
When you spot the elf, take a photo of you and the elf and post it on your social media. Use the hashtags #ChristmasInChesterfield #LoveChesterfield #ChesterfieldElf and Santa will be able to see your photos. He may even repost some of the best.
Christmas in Chesterfield Elf Trail Clues
Let’s find the Chesterfield Elves. Follow the clues below, go to the location and you’ll find the elves in the window.
The Tremendous Tiff Twist
Tiff could well be the oldest and tallest elf. She welcomes visitors to the town from her home overlooking something else with a crooked twist.
The Theatrical Melody Musical
Melody is the Elf who gets the Christmas singing started after many years on the stage. Melody is our patron for the arts with a passion for pomegranate.
The Victorious Vic Lane
Vic is the calm elf and can often be seen holding his ‘Keep calm it’s a Chesterfield Christmas’ sign and pointing out the offers in his favourite shop in the area of town named after him.
The Magical Martin Markets
Martin sells the best veg to go with your Christmas lunch from his stall near the doors to the hall.
The Princess Pam Pave
Pam is the self-proclaimed retail princess elf but hates the cold so stays in the shopping centre rather than being out on the pavements shopping area.
The Silly Sid Shambles
Sid is the curious elf and he hangs around Chesterfield’s Medieval lanes.
Enter Santa’s Letter Competition
Once you have found the Elves and collected all of Santa’s Letters complete the form below to be entered into the prize draw to win an annual pass to Matlock Farm Park
We would love to keep in touch
We would love to keep you informed by email of all the amazing things going on in Chesterfield including future competitions and events taking place in Chesterfield to spread the word about what is going on in the area.
- Our leisure e-updates will keep you informed on what’s on, places to eat and drink, shopping and things to do in and around Chesterfield as well as some great competitions and offers. We usually send these once a month, but may send additional updates when there is news up to twice a week.
- Our business e- updates will inform you on the latest business news from the town, skills and training opportunities, grants and funding, development sites, business opportunities, the latest networking events across Chesterfield and information on the work of, events delivered by and campaigns delivered of Destination Chesterfield. We usually send these once a week but we may send updates up to twice a week when there is news that is of interest.
Please let us know if you would like to receive our emails using the tick boxes at the bottom of the page (you can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the link in the email or by contacting the Destination Chesterfield team on email@example.com.)
The competition has now finished.